Healthcare and Social Care Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £25,000 to £40,000
Experience: 2 Years
Job Type: Permanent
Harrison Recruitment is working with a client based in Ilford with over £3,000,000 per annum in turnover pre-COVI They focus on Social care, Logistics, Office Support and are now successfully building out their Social and Healthcare Division out further. They’re looking for strong 360 Healthcare and Social Care recruitment consultants that will hit the ground running and need little to no management. For those who are successful, you will be rewarded with 30%-35% commission and your own resources.
About the Client:
Rebranded in 2015 after great success our client is a generalist recruitment agency that operates in multiple markets (public, private and third sectors), UK-wide and beyond supplying personnel which includes temporary, contract and permanent staff.
Our client prides themselves in delivering high-quality service and a great working environment for all their staff. They’re strong believers of happy staff equals more success.
- Strong Recruitment Background, a minimum of 12 months Healthcare and Social Care 360 recruitment experience
- Proven Billings
- Strong business development
- Hungry for success
- Can hit the ground running
There’s great career progression as they are expanding and are looking for ambitious people who want to exceed themselves progress within the company.
- £30,000 - £40,000 Base salary dependent on experience
- A personal resourcer once your new business starts rolling
- High achieving company with an average of 30-50k P/m billings (a few are taking home 100,000 plus per annum)
- No Dress Code
- Flexible on working hours – a minimum of 35 hours a week but the clock in and out when you want
- Possibility to work 2 days a week from home
- Broadbean, CRM, Slack