Title: Head of Warehouse Recruitment
Location: Central London
Sector: General Sector (temp)
Basic: £30k – £60K basic (DOE) + commission
About the Client:
They are a world renowned, market leading brand within recruitment. They mostly recruit for
Receptionists, Hospitality and Warehouse sectors and have their base in Central London. They
currently have around 10 consultants in London and around 20 in Manchester. The client is currently
looking to expand and recruit for their London office, this role will give flexibility and very good
chance of progression higher up in the ranks.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Creating and closing new business opportunities.
• Networking, cold calling and arranging visits with prospective clients in relation to their
ongoing recruitment needs.
• Developing and expanding a sales strategy.
• Working towards activity and revenue based Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Keeping up-to- date with the current recruitment market, within the specific sectors.
• 2+ Years’ experience in warehouse recruitment or temps desk
• More focused on Clients
• Good UK Market Knowledge
• No Degree required
• Good communication Skills
• Hunger for Success
• Experience of client stakeholder management.
• Proven experience of owning and achieving a billing target.
• The ability to work autonomously.
• Strong business acumen, with the ability so spot out of the box revenue opportunities.
• Have a flexible attitude to hours of work.
• Be tenacious!
• Proven experience of working to tight deadlines under pressure.
• Have a passion for delivering great service to the client.
• Have a thirst for knowledge, open to learning new techniques skills and styles.
• £30k – £60K basic (DOE) + commission
• Healthcare insurance,
• Gym membership
• Opportunity to became the UK MD
The Client is looking to recruit as soon as possible, therefore, if you are interested, please apply