360 IT Recruitment Consultant Salary: 25k Per Year
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Harrisons Recruitment are excited to be working alongside a well-known and successful London based Information Technology recruitment agency who are now in need of an executive that holds the responsibility of managing the IT Recruitment in Tunbridge Wells
They work with big names such as Raiffeisen Bank, ASOS, ORACLE, CBRE, Play Station, SAP and others whom all highly recommend them.
Early finish on Fridays Homeworking with flexible hours Holiday perks:
> Carry over up to five days of annual leave each year. Accrue an additional day of annual leave per year from your 2nd work anniversary
Take a day of annual leave with no advance notice and nothing to explain
Interest-free short-term loans:
of up to £1000
We offer Vitality health insurance to our team which comes with a range of additional benefits including a gym membership. We also cover any excess on your use of insurance.
- Half price gym membership
- Discounts on Spa Stays and Spa Days at Champneys spas
- 50% off a pair of running shoes every year
- Discounted luxury hotels with Mr & Mrs Smith
- Free coffee every week.
- No threshold for commission
- Once they come in as a junior, consultant or senior consultant they can get promoted either to team lead or principal consultant route – Promotion based on billings (5k salary increase with each promotion)
- 25k for junior consultant basic salary and goes up from there
- Always starting from the cold so preferable if can bring clients but not essential
- Separate delivery function to support consultants to find suitable candidates
- Dual Desks available so they don’t have to pass over clients that they find
- They are open to junior people
- We operate from mid to senior level, through permanent, contingent, contract, and statement of work services. Since its inception, 22 years ago, we’ve been focused on not just growing a reputable business but also creating an inspiring place to work!
- All of our consultants’ dual desk, to explore both permanent and contract opportunities. Our delivery team is also exceptional at finding the best talent for any given role.
- Our culture is sociable – we see ourselves as one big family. We also pride ourselves on being forward-thinking and consultative, especially in the way we interact with candidates and clients.
This will be a 1-hour informal meeting where he’ll want to get to know you and your experience. It’s also your chance to pick our brains and ask questions.
If successful in the first stage, we’ll ask you to complete a short online test that will help us learn more about how you solve problems.
Come in and meet the MD of your new office, and our AD of Sales Enablement. This is a capability interview where we’ll be looking to gauge your level of expertise and learn about your approach to recruitment – think of this as your opportunity to really showcase who you are!
If you have been successful, we’ll get in touch by phone and email to make a formal offer. We’ll ensure you get off to a great start at Sentinel.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT:
Our Commitment to You: Microlearning Development:
Our training is delivered in incremental steps. This allows you to learn the core techniques of each topic and create strong transferable skills. Whether it’s negotiation, communication, or candidate management, we take your learning style into consideration. There isn’t a “one size fits all” approach to training.
When we say “we aren’t KPI led” we mean it. Instead, we look at your activity in relation to successful outcomes, which allows us to identify areas where you may need more support. The data sets the agenda for your professional development and feedback will be managed through monthly 1:1s with your line manager. It’s not about the highest activity – it’s about the right activity!
On Desk Coaching:
80% of our training takes place ‘on the desk’ which creates a strong coaching culture. We’ve found that this is the best way to develop consultants. It also allows us to be laser-focused on what you want to improve, rather than overloading you with things you already know.
Our Expectations from You:
Autonomy means Accountability:
Recruitment requires a high level of self-motivation as well as the ability to hold yourself accountable. People choose to work with us because we offer support, stability, and clarity. We won’t hand-hold or micromanage you, ever. Our business culture is made up of independent thinkers and naturally entrepreneurial people, so we celebrate that instead of stifling it.
Fail fast and learn quickly:
Everyone will make mistakes or missteps, it’s part of the process! Don’t be afraid to try different approaches to the same goal and see what works for you
We have a standing reservation in our local every Friday, for drinks on us. Because let’s be honest – everybody needs an ice-cold drink at the end of the week!
We recruit all over Europe, so it would be rude not to see the sights too. So far we’ve taken our whole team to Barcelona and Seville...where shall we go next?
Summer away day:
Every year we bring all our teams together for an epic celebration of Summer and Sentinel. We’ve been to Goodwood, Ascot, Taste London, Lovebox Festival, and many more. We’re always looking for new ideas so let us know if you’ve got something in mind!
We have a golf championship every year with a trophy to be won, as well as a football team that plays every week with people from both offices.
Join the Sentinel league, there are prizes and bragging rights up for grabs.
The team host regular sessions with beer and pizza on us.
From fundraising bake-offs (Mary Berry eat your heart out) to coat drives for the homeless, we like to do our bit for local and national causes.
We also brought in a programme of digital events during lockdowns such as Zoom quizzes and digital Friday drinks
We actively encourage our team’s extracurricular pursuits, and so far we have a couple of DJs, a few marathon runners, a baker, and a biker at Sentinel. Whatever your passion is we’d love to hear about it and of course, support it!
What is it like to work?
We’re proud to say that we don’t micromanage. We trust you to set your goals high and we’ll help you meet them – hand-holding isn’t our style. We value strong relationships with each other as well as the clients and candidates that we serve. That’s why we do our best to meet people and make a human connection.
How will you be supported?
- On-demand delivery support from a team of high performing resources.
- A microlearning L&D program to support you from trainee to director.
- Marketing guidance to help you curate your online presence.
- Bid writing & management support.
- Technology to help you work remotely and automate tasks.
- A back-office support team for finance and contracts who regularly achieve a net promoter score above 50.
What’s the corporate culture? Not corporate at all. Our managerial style and culture can be summed up by our company values, Curiosity, Empathy & Integrity.
Are we financially stable? We’ve been in business for 22-years and have been profitable every year – even during the two previous recessions. Through Covid-19 we’ve been fortunate not to make any redundancies and have maintained our profitability. As a business, we’re well funded and continuously reinvest into growing our teams. You’ll always be supported at Sentinel, from financial backing to grow your business to invest in learning and development opportunities, we’ll supply the tools to help you succeed
Requirements: They’re open to ANY 360 IT Recruiters in any market.
Need to have done 90k per year upwards.
Need to have proof of their billings (they ask after the first interview for proof).