German Speaking IT Delivery Consultant Salary: 20K – 66K
Harrisons Recruitment has collaborated with a well-known and successful worldwide Information Technology recruitment agency. Global niche IT contract and perm recruitment is at the heart of their business
They work with big names such as APSCo, REC member and others whom all highly recommend them.
As a delivery consultant, you specialize in a niche in the big data world and are responsible for the search for specialists for our customers.
To do this, you use a number of different tools and techniques to make your search easier and, with a quality-oriented approach, ensure that, positive impression on the candidates. You will take on responsibility for end-to-end candidate management, from the first contact to qualification to negotiating offers and onboarding.
In addition to the targeted search for candidates for current vacancies, the proactive development of a network (communities) that is geared towards the vertical specializations of Logic is important. In addition, you will conduct research on market development and its participants and make the overview available to our team, which specializes in customer acquisition.
Daily Activities and Responsibilities:
- Candidate acquisition on LinkedIn and other social platforms, job boards, GitHub, Google Scholar, etc.
- Arrange interviews
- Database administration and maintenance
- Routine contact with candidates
- Contact our existing customers by telephone to gather all the information we require, including their CV and their requirements for a new role
- Utilise a range of online networking sites (including LinkedIn and Xing) to identify and approach potential new candidates to add to our database
- Refer new and existing candidates to the correct member of the Sales team so that they can be shortlisted for open roles which suit their requirements
- Provide phone support for candidates looking for SAP jobs
- Ensure that the information on our database is correct across all fields, and identify and correct any errors made by other users
- Check and remove duplicate or incorrect customer records
Who are we looking for?
- Passion, commitment, accountability and a proactive attitude are important to us. Accordingly, we are looking for someone who shares our values.
- Someone who wants to be successful both professionally and personally.
- Someone who is smart, has a high level of emotional intelligence, and is willing to learn - no matter how experienced you are.
- Someone who is motivated and naturally curious, takes advantage of opportunities and can work autonomously.
We're looking for someone who wants to make a difference not only here with us but also within the entire industry. We share and help each other, are open and honest, but above all: human. We help you to learn and support you with words and deeds.