- One of the best commission structures in the market place – uncapped, the sky is the limit!
- Outstanding career progression opportunities
- Global opportunities with no glass ceiling!
- Bi-yearly Five-Star holidays for top Recruitment Consultants
- Bi-monthly lunches for top Recruitment Consultants
- Half day holiday on your birthday
- Beers in the fridge, ping pong table, chill out room Early finish Fridays
- At least 1 year 360 Recruitment Experience
- Hunger for money – a need to live a luxurious lifestyle
- Drive and determination – wanting to be highly successful in your career
- Motivation – able to put in the hard work
- Resilience – ability to deal with and overcome difficult situations
- Good communication skills – able to build rapport with high level executives
- Source candidates by preparing and posting jobs ads on various websites, propagating the job ads in social media and among colleagues, as well as, coordinating and attending job fairs.
- Make sure the candidates have a high growth potential, are entrepreneurial, self-driven, ambitious, curious and willing to learn.
- Improve processes for recruitment and find new ways to do your work every day and share these with the rest of the recruitment team.
- Measure your results, keep track of your recruitment pipeline and find improvements.
- Achieve monthly hiring goals and recruit top talent.
- The Client is willing to gamble on Graduates with little or no experience.
- Otherwise, an experienced recruiter with 1 or more year within the industry.
- The Client is only interested in highly ambitious candidates who are motivated.
- Candidates will need to be eager for career progression.
- Hungry for a challenge.
- Able to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment.
- Competitive Salary + Hiring Bonus.
- Paid vacations and sick leave.
- Modern and cool office space in the city centre.
- Possible business trips.
- Unlimited growth potential.
- Full-time contract.
- Experience in Recruitment Resourcing / Delivering for client roles
- Keen to work in a delivery (non-sales) role, managing the full candidate process
- Fast paced, energetic and keen to work on a fast moving client account
- Eager to progress in this busy, lively recruitment organisation
- Task focused and proactive to deliver
- A team player; you’ll be part of a passionate team of Recruitment Consultants and keen to become part of their fantastic culture
- Sourcing candidates for this globally respected client account
- Contacting candidates through a number of platforms (LinkedIn, job adverts, referrals, job boards)
- Managing the whole candidate recruitment process; from initial consultation, to interview preparation, to gaining client feedback.
- Being task focused to achieve delivery targets (it’s a fast paced role with a constant flow of live roles coming in)
- People management skills, being personable, approachable and able to build fantastic candidate relationships (and client relationships, eg gaining interview feedback, discussing role requirements etc)
- Basic between £20k-£25k (DOE)
- A fantastic starting salary, around £25k basic (depending on experience)
- Regular reviews to allow increase in basic salary
- Fantastic quarterly bonus scheme
- A supportive, passionate team around you
- Brilliant progression opportunities, where hard work will be recognised and rewarded
Kind words from happy сlients
Lovely people, easy to get on with, very respectful and down to earth, encouraging, very professional, know their stuff! Also was very understanding about my somewhat sensitive situation