Basic: £35,000 – £50,000 a year (DOE)
My client is a highly successful Entrepreneur who has set up businesses in the past 10 years and he has now set up an Education Recruitment
business which has very quickly gathered a lot of clients and now they need a hands-on billing Recruitment Manager to take over the reins,
continue building the business and grow a team under them to then become a shareholder in the business and share in the successes and
The role is based in London and covers the UK Education Sector. The role combines new Business Development with Account Management,
Resourcing and Leadership.
This Job is perfect for anyone who has at least 2/3 years 360 Education Recruitment experience and they feel they have reached a ceiling in their
current company. You don’t have to be working as a Manager as they would be happy to give an opportunity to Senior Recruiters who want to
take on more Managerial responsibilities.
Whether you’re a Senior Recruitment Consultant or a seasoned Billing Manager, this role will suit someone who is entrepreneurial and wish to
utilise their recruitment experience to grow a profitable business with the financial support and backing of someone who’s done it before.
What makes this role even more exciting is, if the company does sell, you stand to make a lot of money through your equity in the firm!!
The Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop a pipeline of new business opportunities
• Building and refining service structure.
• Working with the Delivery Teams, Recruitment Consultants and Executive Search Consultants.
• Acting as a bridge between the clients (externally) and the recruitment consultants and delivery consultants (internally).
• Developing and maintaining client relationships
• Formalising relationships with clients via Service Level Agreements, Contracts etc…
• Working as part of the SeniorManagement Team.
• Identifying opportunities to cross-sell / cross-pollinate across locations and business units.
• Understand where services might fit within potential client businesses and consult appropriately
• Work with the internal teams to prepare solution ideas if needed
• Close sales
• Network at external events
• Recruit & grow the division successfully
• 2/3+ years of successful experience in Education Recruitment
• Extensive market knowledge within Education
• Fearless attitude
• Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
• Can-do attitude
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Entrepreneurial mind set
• Proven track record of generating sales for previous employers
• Hard working, driven and self motivated
• A desire to want to progress and challenge yourself continually
• Basic salary in the range £35,000 – £50,000 dependent on experience.
• Equity Share in the company
• No threshold on billings
• Generous personal commission
• Uncapped commission
• Team override
• Generous quarterly bonus structure providing additional on target earnings
• Supportive and social team
• Autonomist and collaborative work environment
• Opportunity to become an Owner of your own business with backing
We are hiring very quickly for this position, so if you’ve got the relevant experience and interest in the Billing Recruitment Manager role, please
apply with you CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07944 925 000.