Business Development Manager – Temp Staffing Experience Required
Our client is looking for a smart, committed, determined and driven individual with excellent communication skills to lead Business Development within an exciting high-growth technology-based start up. They are team of seasoned serial entrepreneurs with backing from experienced advisors & investors UBER, HASSLE, HELLO FRESH, JUST EAT, UK VOUCHER CODES & more. They are in a profitable early-stage where they have raised nearly £2m in 10 months from 25 serious investors.
• Working alongside the Business Development team (consisting of 1 Director, 2 other Managers and 1 Assistant) to drive the extremely high growth of their Hospitality business by meeting with and closing large sales targets; such as established hotels, catering companies, restaurants chains etc.
• High activity levels with calling and networking to achieve targets
• High energy level, motivated by achieving targets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Motivated and a self-starter, who will set their own goals and then consistently deliver
• Work proactively to identify and strategise new opportunities for future expansion of the business
• Well-presented and excellent interpersonal skills
What they offer:
• Fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth startup that has just raised fresh capital to grow nationwide in the UK after successful trials in London
• Training and mentoring from their advisors at Uber, Hassle, HelloFresh and UK Voucher Codes
• Significant responsibility driving the growth of the company and the opportunity to grow in to a Head of Business Development
• Numerous travel and lifestyle benefits
• Competitive base salary and commission structure – £35k OTE
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org