Title: Business Sales Apprentice
Location: Wembley, London
Apply4u is an established and rapidly growing helpful job board, based in London. We have recently moved into our new offices and are now looking to take on new apprentice sales executives in the London area to enjoy uncapped earning potential and solid career growth in an autonomous working environment. This is a perfect role for anyone looking to start a career and to earn good money and progress quickly, based on their own hard work.
Our motto is to provide a truly ethical and helpful service by finding the right people for the right job and build long lasting relationships. Our success has been built on understand both our candidates and client’s needs and by our desire to help.
We have some ambitious growth plans ahead of us and would like you to join us on this wonderful journey. Working in a growing team we value your opinion and respect your experiences. Our team is like our family and we all enjoy a pleasant, positive vibe in our office.
We are looking for ambitious people, with a true desire to deliver quality results. If you already have experience in sales or are looking to become a top seller with a company who put their staff first and offer REAL career progression then we are the company for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow up on sales leads
- Liaise with current customers and develop new relationships
- Prospecting current non user accounts
- Demonstrate high quality products to customers
- Build a rapport with clients and candidates listen to their feedback
- Be inquisitive to identify customers’ needs and have the ability to offer informed solutions
- Show determination to achieve goals and hit targets
- Participate in team sales meetings and share product / market knowledge beneficial to the rest of the team
- Some experience within a sales or customer service environment (desired but not essential)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good administrative, organisational and time management skills
- We are looking for people who are hungry to succeed and are ambitious.
- A good sense of humour is a must along with communication skills.
- You will value career progression and be ambitious and creative
- Resilient and tenacious
- the ideal person will be have a positive “can-do” attitude and self-motivated and be able to motivate other around them
- Helpful and ethical in how you conduct yourself and your business.
- Proactive in learning and understanding the market and flexible to work with a wide verity of clients
- A good telephone manner is a must.
- 21 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Realistic and competitive commission package, with fair and transparent targets influenced by you
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Excellent on-going training
- Monthly and quarterly incentives
- Rapid career progression
- Uncapped OTE
- A very friendly and extremely supportive team and work environment
- Experienced Mentor to work directly with
- Very Lively and Fun working environment
- Consistent training that you will require throughout your career with us
- Earn a generous OTE
- Guarantee on commission with set target in place
- Annual and Quarterly incentives
- The friendliest and supportive team you will ever work with
- A performance driven environment
- Open door environment with Managers and Directors
- Regular reviews of performance
- Progression schemes
- Build your own team
- Opportunity to launch your own Division
No specific qualifications required but Maths and English, or IT would be preferred (all C and above) or equivalent.
This opportunity is a fantastic chance for you to come into the company and bring your
knowledge and passion for sales to the industry and have the chance to build your career with help of our senior management within the company and help grow the business. If you feel you are right for this role send apply now!