Title: Digital Marketing Trainee/Apprentice
Location: Wembley, London
An Award-Winning and growing member of a very lucrative industry in recruitment, Apply4U is looking for a new Digital Marketer to add to their growing team of young professionals. They are looking to expand and grow; hoping this year will be a bigger one than the last in which they won 12 recruitment awards for the year. This role offers experience in a very fast paced, high pressure environment as well as learning on the job. This is perfect for hard workers.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Apprentice:
- Providing editorial and digital marketing support for the day-to-day management and maintenance of the website
- Creating campaigns – keyword development, copy writing, etc.
- Assessing performance and optimising campaigns to achieve targets
- Reporting, creating and analysing reports for potential performance improvements
- Design, launch, and management of Pay-Per-Click Google Adwords campaigns
- Content development
- Email campaign setup and management
- Mobile app management
- Marketing analytics
- Using CSS adobe suite
- Front end web design.
- Using UX
- Working closely with an account executive you will be providing support for client related (and our own) marketing activity that will include the following:
- Producing and uploading video content
- Writing, designing and producing e-newsletters via Mail chimp / Campaign monitor
- Creating images and graphics
- Attending client meetings
- Experience and skills required for this role:
- Capable of producing accurate grammatically correct correspondence, good spelling and punctuation
- Basic photography and video
- Basic design e.g., Photoshop
- Reliable and committed
- Good time management
- Creativity and lots of ideas
- Enthusiasm and can-do attitude
- 21 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Realistic and competitive commission package, with fair and transparent targets influenced by you
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Excellent on-going training
- Monthly and quarterly incentives
- Rapid career progression
- Uncapped OTE
- A very friendly and extremely supportive team and work environment
- Experienced Mentor to work directly with
- Very Lively and Fun working environment
The ideal apprentice:
- Commitment – someone who turns up on time and takes their role seriously
- Good communication – if you can’t do something you need to say, if you are having issues You need to say
- Confidence in own abilities
- Willing to have a go and put your hands up for things
- Willing to take risks and move out of your comfort zone
- Be a good team player, we are best when we all work together
- Personable, presentable and approachable
- Remember, you are here to learn, skills you can learn, it’s the attitude that counts
- Good eye for design
- Very creative approach and thinking.
- Ability to think outside the box
- Experience in html would be desired.
Apply4U are looking for fresh talent to join their growing team of marketers. This is a great opportunity at entry level to join a fun but small team within which you can develop your marketing experience by working with a variety of different businesses. You will complete a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship alongside this role and gain a nationally recognised qualification. If you are interested, don’t waste this opportunity and apply today.
Related Search Terms – Apprentice Digital Marketer, Junior Digital Marketer, Trainee Digital Marketer, Apprenticeship, Level 3 Apprenticeship, Digital Marketing Roles, London Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing.