Title: Divisional Director / Leader
Reports to: Partner
Salary: £45,000 – £65,000+ (DOE)
Purpose: To support and contribute to the day-to-day recruitment, leadership function, building the team.
This role will be based in London where you will oversee and build the existing team of Consultants who specialise in the following Data and Analytics markets:
Financial Risk Analytics, Credit Risk, Marketing Risk and Quantitative Analytics.
Experience recruiting in these fields is desirable but by no means essential.
The company is the world’s largest & leading recruiter for Analytics & Data personnel, a sector worth over $20billion globally and growing 6 times faster than the I.T. market. The organisation is recognised to be at the top of the analytics recruitment industry, not just because of the client list (40% of FTSE companies work with us) or because they have never lost a client but due to the quality of staff we hire and develop.
The company enjoy excellent staff retention due to ongoing training throughout their career, an inclusive and dynamic culture, strong base salary, commission structure and the following benefits:
• Pension scheme
• Winners trips – Miami 2015
• Yearly Bonuses!
• Lunch clubs – get taken to the finest Michelin starred restaurants
• Friday afternoons off when targets are met
• Beers on a Friday afternoon
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free fruit
• Gym Membership
• Annual Flu jab
• High-street Discount Voucher
The future for the company is extremely exciting. They have spent the last 8 years cementing their name in the market as a professional, quality-driven company with a remarkable client list. ~They have recently opened their state of the art New York office and the opportunity to progress has never been stronger.
• Proven track record of building and developing teams
• Experience of managing a team of 5 or more
The Company requires a strong leader with a proven history in team management. The successful candidate will be expected to expand the team to 20+ Consultants within 1 year.
• Manage and mentor a team
• Achieve or exceed revenue generation targets
• Identify and develop new business and increase footprint in existing clients via prompt follow-up on sales leads, including but not limited to cold calls, targeted mail shots and client visits
• Achieve or exceed agreed KPI’s related to core activities such as New Vacancies, CV Sends, Client-Candidate Interviews and Placements
• Candidate and Client management
• Be highly organised and deliver to agreed deadlines
• Build valuable, long-term relationships with candidates and clients
• Fully comprehend your practice area in order to effectively match candidates to open vacancies
• Be familiar with organisations client portfolio and open vacancies in order to effectively match candidates
• Handle negotiations regarding terms, pay and benefits with clients and candidates
This is a perfect opportunity for any recruiter who are looking to take the next step in their career.