A Global Executive Search Firm with 46 offices in North, South America, EMEA and Asia / Pacific specialise in 10 industry practices. They have over 370 consultants supported by a global research team.
They specialise in providing a recruitment solution for Senior Level, C-Level executives, VP and Board Level for global organisations for various practices.
Due to the growth of their Technology Practice Division, they are now hiring for a Junior Researcher.
Junior Researcher Role:
You will play a key role in creating and managing information, data and knowledge on behalf of the Mobile & Communications Practice. You will be a critical member of the sector and will provide a service to colleagues that will allow them to go to market quickly with highly differentiated content and insight.
– Building and maintaining the firm’s knowledge base through proactively tracking and capturing information about people, companies and markets for the sector.
– Data Quality – shared responsibility (with Researchers and Consultants) and significant focus on ensuring that all information is being gathered, captured and entered into systems in a timely and accurate fashion.
– Mapping – researching specific company and market information including identification of individuals within a target company and development of, and regular update of, its organization chart. This will also include tracking top talent in a specific sector/practice through mapping of publically available information and through collating data collected from colleagues.
– Industry Insights – staying up to date by reading trade journals and other market publications and passing new and/or relevant information to the Research and Consultant teams to allow them to be differentiated in the market.
– Potential New Business (PNB) documents – supporting colleagues not only in the preparation of pitch books but also in the collation and effective storage and retrieval of a library of PNB documents that can be referenced and used in future pitch preparation.
– Target Lists – develops lists of target companies in support of search strategies.
– Developing outstanding IT skills covering PowerPoint, Exel, Word, on-line and proprietary databases and the use of our internal intranet.
– Providing support to colleagues who are developing intellectual property.
– Supporting key client initiatives through capturing relationship history, assignment numbers, progress of Successful Candidates, consultants involved, etc.
Key Skills needed for Role:
– Excellent listening and written communication skills.
– Ability to filter large amounts of information, quickly identify salient points and provide relevant insights.
– Highly organised – outstanding time management and able to prioritise multiple work deliverables.
– Proficient in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and on-line databases.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
o Bachelors degree from a top-ranking university.
o Should ideally have interned at a number of well-respected organizations through his/her University experience, or alternatively have demonstrable experience of paid employment.