Job Title: Object-Oriented Web programmer / Junior / Graduate PHP Developer.
Location: Middlesex, London
Basic (£): £18000 – £30,000 (DOE)
Benefits: A very nurturing and proactive MD, A progressive, supportive and friendly working environment, Good public transport links, Fast track career progression
An innovative and fast growing and extremely unique digital agency based in Middlesex are looking to hire their next superstar Object-Oriented Web programmer / PHP Developer.
The company has been running for five years and in that time they have grown to handle a number of contracts with businesses primarily based in London. They provide bespoke web-based solutions for their customers.
As an Object-Oriented Web programmer we would like you to have at least 2 years commercial experience (We are also open to meeting with and hiring graduate / junior PHP Developers). This can be from either a full-time role post-graduation or from a work placement during university. If you are a recent graduate who may not have the full 2 years experience, don’t worry! We would still love to hear from you! You will have the benefit of working in a small, friendly and close team of developers, where you will be able to learn and be mentored by your senior colleges and be a key member of the team.
No two days will be the same as you will get to experience working on large projects through to smaller scale projects maintaining individual websites, etc, allowing you to gain as much experience as you can, which will not only help you but also the company moving forward.
As a fast growing SME, you will have amazing career growth opportunities and will be rewarded not only financially but also through your own personal and professional development. The company firmly believe in maintain and friendly, professional environment where learning, teaching and sharing of best practice is promoted, to ensure everyone can achieve their full potential. Because of this, the company have amazing staff retention as everyone treats the company as their own little baby.
The Perfect Profile:
• Articulate programmer
• Using own initiative
• Comfortable working with clients and dealing with a numbers of project simultaneously.
• A keen eye for detail and a commitment to deadlines.
• Use your own personal and professional experience and initiative to produce results
• Recommend better ways of designing and implementing software and solutions.
• A self starter who is confident
• Keen to grow in the role and a desire to hold responsibility in future such as leading and owning projects.
• At least 2 years experience (We would love to hear from recent graduates also as we know how hard it can be to get a start in the industry)
Skills / Experience Required:
• HTML (Essential)
• PHP (Essential
• CSS (Essential)
• Object Oriented PHP (Essential)
• PostgreSQL / My SQL (Essential)
• Zend Framework
• Template Engine e.g. Smarty
• Capturing requirements for new projects
• Design of new modules
• Updating existing modules
• User training
• A progressive, supportive and friendly working environment
• Basic Salary upto £30k (DOE)
• Good public transport links
• Fast track career progression
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to establish themselves in a long term career with a friendly and dynamic SME. You will be able to learn so much and truly become a part of the DNA of the company and have something you can call your own.
For more information please contact syed (at) harrisonsrecruitment (dot) com or apply using the “Apply Now” button.
Related Job Titles: Junior Developer, Junior PHP Developer, PHP Developer Graduate Developer, Web Developer, Junior Web Developer, Graduate Web Developer, Object-Oriented Web programmer
Related Terms: Object Oriented Programming, OOP, application. PHP, PHP 4, PHP 5, PHP 6, Web Development, Programmer, IT, Graduate, Python, C++, Objective-C, Smalltalk, Delphi, Java, Swift, C#, Perl, Ruby, SQL, MY SQL, Database, London, Middlesex, HTML, CSS