SENIOR TEMP RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – HR into NON FOR PROFIT – THE CITY, LONDON – £26K to £30k base salary + commissions
This is an opportunity to take on a very warm HR TEMP division, working with a very well established team. The role will suit someone who has 2 to 5 years recruitment experience in the Recruitment industry, preferably recruiting on a Temp desk, and who would like to take a step into the Non for profit/Charity sector.
Overview of the opportunity:
– Provide recruitment support to charity and non-for-profit organisations
– Work on all roles from fundraising to accountants/ HR and each consultant is a specialist in a specific sector
– Position available is a 360 Consultancy role, working on a very busy Temp desk on the HR division – UK market
– All consultants have a passion for the non-for-profit sector/ want to make a difference by helping charity organisations finding the best talent
– Supportive and friendly work environment
– You can expect a mature work environment with a friendly team in place who will help you out when needed. E.g.: Charity fundraising day organised – team lunch – quarterly incentives.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org